Seat Weaving Restorations, Chair Caning Classes, and Restored Chairs for Sale in Asheville, NC
(Includes Cane, Rush, Splint, Shaker Tape, Hickory Bark, & Danish Cord)
Call 828-707-4553 or email a photo of your chair to email@example.com
STUDIO HOURS : Snow ! PLEASE CALL AHEAD THIS WEEK BEFORE STOPPING BY.
generally 12-5 Mon-Fri
SPRING SALE ON CHAIR CANING CLASSES! Two ways to save:
1. Get a Go Local Card and get 10% off
2. Sign up for a class, and bring a friend. For each person you bring, you will get $25 off!
Thanks for visiting Chair Repair, located in the River Arts District in Asheville, NC. We provide exceptional craftsmanship and care in repairing your woven chair seats.
PLEASE NOTE: Repair orders are currently 2 months out.
We love to teach CHAIR CANING CLASSES AND WORKSHOPS! in the studio or we can travel to your town.
Chair caning is in my blood. My family has been caning since at least the mid-1800’s according to the written history. We began caning in 2005 and since then, Dave & I have continuously sought out new styles, new weaves, and new projects. We weave cane, rush, splint (or split) weaves in various styles, danish cord, and more! All work is guaranteed, estimates are free, and pick-up/delivery services are available.
- If you need a chair fixed, or if you want to see a price list, please visit the REPAIRS page. Please keep in mind we may have several folks ahead of you in line, so plan ahead for holidays or special events!
- To check out really cool old rocking chairs, wheel chairs, stools, and more check out our FACEBOOK page.
- We have some original “contemporary antiques” as well as classic cane and rush chairs for sale in our studio.
- Check out what’s happening with Go Chair Repair on our news BLOG or on Facebook.
- Want us to come to your town and teach classes or repair your chairs? We love a road trip! Contact us and we will include you in our US CHAIR CANING TOUR. This summer the US Chair Caning Tour goes to the mid-west!
Call Brandy & Dave at 828-707-4553 or email a photo of your chair to firstname.lastname@example.org